FANFICTION RECOMMENDATIONS

For Arashi chan by checkerbloom

Arashi chan's xmas prezzie. Team 7 fic. Kakashi trades his life for the lives of Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto.

The Greatest Adventures of Hatake Kakashi by Orodruin

It started as a straightforward mission: catch the kidnappers that plague the town of Kusanagai. However, when a 6 year old Kakashi's role of playing the bait to draw the kidnappers out goes horribly right, things keep getting worse!

Identities by CrisscrossAnime

Kakashi is declared MIA by the Hokage. But it turns out Kakashi was given a new chance at life by his saviour. Would he have a chance to undo his regrets? Does a change in age really mean a change in mindset?

Kakashi's Very Important Task by Orodruin

Now that he's turned four, Kakashi can do a lot of things. After managing to convince his father that he's no longer a child, Sakumo assigns him a very important task while he's gone. Kakashi finds it to be a little more difficult than he thought.

The Meaning of Death by Orodruin

No one changes over night. It's the little things, that pile up from experiences over the years. Rated for violence.

Persistance of Vision by sna

Quite literally, Kakashi's always got someone keeping an eye out for him.

Precious People by checkerbloom

What do Yondaime, Kakashi and Jiraiya keep fighting for?

Quiet Storm by IcarusT

The death of Obito changes Kakashi's perspective on life. He pledges to fulfill Obito's dying wish to take care of Rin, and the two in turn become inseparable. Will they be able to keep their promises to Obito and...to each other?

Return Juvenile by brokenwindow23

After the death of a beloved sensei, an intruder approaches Konoha and causes commotion. Believing the intruder has to do with their sensei's death, Naruto and Sakura attempt to confront him, but the similarities between him and their sensei is unnerving.

Rewind by Kiwichi

“ I wonder how Kakashi sensei was like when he was our age...” A freak accident occurs, throwing Sakura back in time, to when her sensei's only thirteen... Huzzah! I have updated Chapter 16!

The Road Home by Danae3

Severely injured on his way back from a solo mission, Kakashi struggles to put one foot in front of the other. A search party is sent from Konoha, but will they make it in time? [COMPLETE]

Shards of the Heart by Shtuff

AU. It is frighteningly easy to fall, but agonizingly hard to stand up again

Silver and Gold by Ariana Deralte

The first intervillage chuunin exam is being held. For six year old Kakashi, it's an opportunity for him to prove himself. For the future Yondaime, it's a chance to prevent a war.

That Day by faceted-mind

Today I'm Not safe to be around... Kakashi and team 7 centric

There Were Once Four by Shtuff

Kakashi remembers his team after receiving devestating news. [OneShot]

The Way by Ariana Deralte

Hatake Kakashi never realized there would be so many obstacles on his way to graduating and becoming a ninja. Complete.

When Sound Began by Hammy Uchiha

Obito and Kakashi get assigned on what seems to be an impossible mission, can they do the impossible task the Sandaime has asked them to do? [KakaObi friendship]

Fifteenth Moon Believer